Hey PA It's Wednesday - What Are U Up To?

Laureen S.
on 6/12/12 10:39 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Good Morning PA,

Figured I would start up the Roll call thread for a change, be nice to see if anyone chimes in.  The board has not been as active lately, come out, come out wherever you are, we need to pay it forward here for those who are seeking knowledge.

Well here I sit at work, it hopefully will be a busy and productive day, after work, I am grateful that I don't have to be anywhere at all, so I can go home and hopefully it will be nice enough to take Roxie on a good long walk, after which I will watch my 40 minutes of fluff television (Young & Restless) and then who knows what before I fall into bed. . .  I am having real issues lately with sleep, waking up several times a night to pee and then not falling back into a good sleep and then waking up some mornings before 4 a.m. and not being able to go back to sleep, this is totally out of character for me and with all I do and the exercise regime I've been following for the past 6 weeks or so, I should sleep like the dead. . .  oh well, I'm surviving it, but hell I miss my sleep. . .

Wishing everyone a good day and peace and strength to get through any of the tougher situations of living.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 6/13/12 12:15 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Laureen and PA,
Well, I have been praying for the friend I shared about on OFF, but I did write her a letter, which I will mail.  She does not have e-mail, or any computer stuff.  I met that friend in AA.  

Well, other than getting back to an AA meeting, and tidying up around here, I have nothing special planned for the day.  Oh, just remembered, I must get to Rite Aid for some Allegra D, and some prescriptions.  Now, I think I have nothing else planned for my day.

Huggles,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 6/13/12 7:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
GE Laureen;
I just cannot get on the computer in the mornings anymore.  Think my body is finally starting to relax a bit, do not want to get up when the alarm goes off so I'm usually running around the house crazy busy.

Worked till 4ish.  Legal crap heated up with the house, this afternoon, so my day went right into the toilet.

Checking in and reading emails.  Then heating up dinner and planning to go out for a walk around the neighborhood around 7ish.

HOpe you all had a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 6/13/12 8:27 am
 Hey Laureen and PA!

Late check in due to things being super busy at school. The end of the year is the worst! Paperwork, inventory, packing up my room, etc. Plus, award ceremonies, promotions, moving up exercises and fun day!! Fun day is tomorrow, which is only fun for the kids. Hey, at least I don't need lesson plans?!?!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

musicaldonna
on 6/13/12 8:47 am - PA
Good evening Laureen and all of PA,

Still nothing on the job front for me.  I am trying to stay positive and not freak out.  Heading to Cape May tomorrow with my mom until next Tuesday.  We are both volunteering in the kitchen of a retreat house in Cape May Point.  We'll be heading back down again in July and August.  It will be good to see the ocean again and to reconnect with my summer friends.

Been getting very good on the exercise bike.  Trying to work my way up to 5 minutes at a time.  So far I am doing 3/4 minutes 2 to 3 times a day.  Also have been scheduling a weekly walk with a friend.  Doing 1.5 to 2 miles then.  Missed it yesterday due to the rain.  Everything else is okay.  Will be a Barix next Wed. so I can celebrate my 3rd surgiversary.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views